feauturing Concert Black & Vicki Ray
JULY 5-9, 2014, SELDOVIA AND HOMER, ALASKA
Sat, 7/5 – Interactive Concert and Composition & Instrumental workshops in Seldovia. Presented by the Seldovia Arts Council
Sun, 7/7 – Mainstage Concert at Bunnell Street Arts Center (afternoon and evening performances)
Mon, 7/8 – Composing Workshop / Instrument Exploration / Masterclasses, at Bunnell Street Arts Center
Tue, 7/9 – Wild Shore + Los Holy Santos Gang double-bill and community performance of Terry Riley's In C at Down East Saloon
Wild Shore 2014 Wrap from Conrad Winslow on Vimeo.
Wild Shore Festival For New Music 2014 featuring guest artists Concert Black and Vicki Ray
2014 Photo Gallary
- JAVIER ALVAREZ Temezcal, for maracas & tape
- ANDREW NORMAN, Sonnets, for bass & piano (originally for cello & piano)
- DONNACHA DENNEHY, Stainless Staining, for piano & tape
- ROBERT HONSTEIN, Halfway, for Concert Black (flute, bass, and percussion
- MATTHEW BURTNER, Syntax of Snow, for 2 glockenspiel & amplified snow
- JANE RIGLER, Two Seaming, for 2 flutes
- CONRAD WINSLOW, Getting There, for violin, bass, and percussion
- DAVID LANG, sweet air, arranged for 2 flutes, violin, bass, and piano
events in New York City
Wild Shore Benefit Party, December 7, 2013
Performances by TRANSIT, Concert Black, Lisa Dowling, DJ Natalie Elizabeth Weiss and an Alaska raffle at The DiMenna Center for Classical Music.
Andrés Cárdenes Recital Benefit, April 25, 2014
Solo recital by Andrés Cárdenes accompanied Rodrigo Ojeda by Wild Shore artists, and former students of Mr. Cárdenes. Included a world première by Erberk Eryilmaz specially commissioned by Cárdenes.